- Learning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Learning is acquiring new knowledge, behaviors, skills, values, preferences or understanding, and may involve synthesizing different types of information. ...
Learning.com helps teachers improve student learning with curriculum and assessments web-delivered through Sky, our digital learning environment.
- E-learning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
E-learning refers to using electronic applications and processes to learn. ... They can also pause learning sessions at their convenience. High ...
- learning: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com
learning n. The act, process, or experience of gaining knowledge or skill. Knowledge or skill gained through schooling or study
- HP Learning Center
- learning theory - models, product and process
I am talking about LEARNING - the insatiable curiosity that drives ... I am talking about any learning in which the experience of the learner progresses along ...
- Microsoft Learning
- Microsoft Learning - Find training on Microsoft products and ...
Microsoft Learning provides online computer training courses and the exams required to achieve Microsoft Certification.
- Atomic Learning - Atomic Learning
Online narrated QuickTime screen movie software training and tutorials for school, home, and business. Tutorials on all major applications.
- E-learning Introduction :: Ageless Learner
The convergence of the Internet and learning, or Internet-enabled learning. ... Only when we address individual learning styles can the "e" in e-learning factor ...
More on Yahoo search for learning
- Winfred Farrington Hill Learning - a survey of psychological interpretations
- John Bransford, National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on Developments in the Science of Learning, National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on Learning Research and Educational Practice How people learn - brain, mind, experience, and school
- Richard S. Sutton, Andrew G. Barto Reinforcement learning - an introduction
- Fred Simmons Keller Learning - reinforcement theory
- Randal L. Schwartz, Tom Phoenix, Brian D. Foy Learning Perl
- Mark Lutz, David Ascher Learning Python
- L. Dee Fink Creating significant learning experiences - an integrated approach to designing college courses
- Carolyn Olivier, Rosemary Bowler Learning to learn
- Ruth Colvin Clark, Richard E. Mayer E-learning and the science of instruction - proven guidelines for consumers and designers of multimedia learning
More on Google books for learning